Local stocks look to open higher, following positive results offshore. A few big names have first half earnings releases today, including BHP, Fortescue, Suncorp, Toll and SEEK. The Australian dollar edged higher as markets factored in an ever smaller chance for a near-term cut in domestic interest rates. RBA minutes reiterated the central bank was prepared to cut if the need arose.
Please follow and like us:
- Who can you trust? July 26, 2018
- The only awards benchmarking success in the independent and non-aligned financial advice sector. September 18, 2017
- VISIS Private Wealth recognised as national leaders in client service and holistic financial advice September 13, 2017
- Spring has Sprung! September 4, 2017
- August Newsletter August 1, 2017