- Opportunity to join a progressive, privately owned wealth management business
- Attractive remuneration package between $75,000 – $85,000
- Prominent CBD location
Our privately owned, self licensed wealth management business specialises in the provision of holistic financial advice. Our clients are inner city executives and high net worth individuals requiring strategic financial advice
This role is an outstanding opportunity for a motivated Paraplanner to join a team of experienced advisers to help deliver premium financial advice to our clients. The position would ideally suit someone who is passionate about Paraplanning and is seeking a challenging role in a growing organisation. Your resourcefulness and ability to solve problems while being supportive to other team members will be highly regarded.
The core responsibilities within this Paraplanning role will be:
- Xplan portfolio maintenance
- Maintenance of client balance sheets & dashboards
- Development of advice document text
- Preparation of comprehensive advice documents
- Preparation of client reviews
- Adhering to internal compliance requirements
- Management of XPLAN software
The key skills and requirements for this role are:
- It is expected that the successful applicant will be PS146 compliant or working towards this.
- Minimum of 2 years industry and Xplan experience is required
- Advanced knowledge of Xplan financial planning software is required
- As a group of professional advisers with a strong office culture we require an individual who is an excellent communicator and who is a dedicated team player.
Please forward your application to the details below if you would like to be considered for this exciting and rewarding Paraplanning opportunity.
Post: C/- The Partners
GPO Box 7043
BRISBANE QLD 4001
Please follow and like us: