- 2017 –“Holistic Advice Firm of the Year” & “Best Client Servicing Company” – ifa (Independent Financial Adviser)
- 2015 CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER® of the Year – FPA Best Practice Awards NATIONAL WINNER
- 2015 Excellence Award – ifa (Independent Financial Adviser)
- 2015 Best Client Servicing Award – ifa (Independent Financial Adviser)
- 2014 CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER® of the Year – FPA Best Practice Awards Queensland WINNER
- 2013 CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER® of the Year – FPA Best Practice Awards Queensland Runner Up
Chris Smith has more than 14 years experience in providing strategic financial advice and successfully delivering tailored, practical and smart solutions that get results. Chris founded VISIS Private Wealth in 2001 and has worked tirelessly to build a respected, 100% privately owned practice underpinning the delivery of high quality advice and service fundamental to financial success and peace of mind.
In an industry dominated by institutions including banks and insurance companies resulting in vertically integrated models rife with conflicts of interest, subsidised aligned advice and biased investment menus, Chris has built a business model where his Clients have:
- absolute confidence in the objectivity and quality of advice received
- total absence of concerns regarding the ethical or financial motives of the firm, and
- confidence in VISIS’ long-term commitment to client centric advice.
Chris has a proven track record of building long-term partnerships with leading business people, high net wealth individuals and families. With an appreciation for the busy lives of his Clients, Chris applies his deep industry knowledge with a proactive and straightforward approach – so his Clients can make clear, informed decisions with confidence. A large number of Chris’ Clients are executives with listed companies and he takes great pride in his ability to provide some of Australia’s greatest talent with comprehensive advice. By assisting his Clients to manage their wealth, giving them comfort in the knowledge that their financial affairs are expertly managed, they can focus on achieving greater success in their professions and enjoy more care-free time with their families.
Chris is continually looking to help new Clients achieve their financial goals. In recent times Chris has built a team of advisers to help the next generation. His team’s focus is to assist the children and younger colleagues of his clients to organise their financial affairs and develop a financial plan earlier in life. These people are future providers for their families and business leaders and it is important to implement strategies early in life to avoid the pitfalls many people face without planning. Ultimately, a sound financial plan that develops as a person matures through life, provides a framework and greater clarity allows for making financial decisions with confidence and leads to financial independence sooner.
While providing a full range of wealth management advice and strategies, Chris and his team provides specialist knowledge in:
- investment management
- self-managed super funds
- employee share plans
- tax management, and
- investment/wealth entities and structures.
If you would like to meet to discuss the advice and services I provide please don’t hesitate to contact me.