The satisfaction level of the business customers of the four major banks reached 64.8% in September, an increase of 1.4% since June. The ANZ was the biggest improver over the period, up 3.7% points to 63.3%, but Westpac remained the market leader on 68.5%. These are the latest findings from the Roy Morgan Research Business Single Source survey.
Please follow and like us:
- Who can you trust? July 26, 2018
- The only awards benchmarking success in the independent and non-aligned financial advice sector. September 18, 2017
- VISIS Private Wealth recognised as national leaders in client service and holistic financial advice September 13, 2017
- Spring has Sprung! September 4, 2017
- August Newsletter August 1, 2017